Friday, January 22, 2010

Love.

I want to take a break from updating about England and update on something else very important and special taking place in my life. Today, Craig and I celebrate 3 years of dating!!! I cannot believe 3 years have already gone by, but then I feel like we've been together forever. I am realizing more than ever before how blessed I am to have such an amazing man in my life. Craig is the funniest, most caring, tender, and loving man I know and I can't believe he's mine! =) Being far away I am realizing that he truly brings out the best and sometimes the worst in me, but there is no one I would rather do life with! I am so grateful for the last 3 years and what our relationship has taught me about myself and how much we have grown together through good times and bad. I love you Craig and I'm missing you like crazy today, but I'm sending all my love to you... Happy Anniversary.


Some highlight pictures of this last year together!

FINALLY 21!! =)
Weekend in Palm Springs and LA for a friend's wedding.
One of my favorite pictures of us ever! Downtown Chicago on the way to the Harry Potter museum. We're nerds.
Craig's birthday present=Coldplay tickets at Alpine Valley! Amazing!
Before we headed to Greenwood SC for the 4th of July we spent a few days in Charleston! Beautiful! And of course we had picnic lunches with capri suns!
Our first serving trip together we went to Prague with Axis! Definitely a highlight of the year!

I can't wait to see what is in store for us! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Melissa and Craig. You guys make me happy- you are a great couple. :)