Saturday, January 2, 2010

Less than a week!

Wow. Winter break has just flown by and this time next week I will be in England! I have such mixed emotions right now and I'm trying to soak up my last few days with family and friends. This weekend I get to celebrate and stand up with my first really close friend who is getting married. Congrats Mark and Ali Robinson! Stay tuned for updates on my journey to the UK! I have been reading Harry Potter to pump myself up and to start thinking like a brit! =) I also bought some AWESOME rain boots that are in fact certified by the Queen!!!



2 comments:

craig Karner said...

reading your words makes me smile

Unknown said...

You are one of the most amazing people I've ever met! I love your enthusiasm & zest for life! I am so proud to call you my daughter!