10!!! days!!! I can't believe that in 10 days, my time here in the UK will be over. This is the last week of school and then we have finals over the weekend and the beginning of next week. Next Wednesday is our official last day. It's crunch time. Tests, papers, finals and then I am out of here. I have been busy packing things up, fulfilling some RA duties and just spending time with friends here. Leah has moved into my room so that we can hang out the next week and half together. I love her and I am going to miss her so much! I feel so blessed to call her friend.
I'm looking forward to this new transition and summer! I can't wait for the warm weather and reconnecting with friends and family when I get home. It's going to be great. I am also looking forward to spending the next two weeks with Craig!! We have been lucky enough to get some time to travel to Europe. It's going to be amazing, I even have a binder with our itinerary, reservations, maps. It's organization at its best. Our trip looks like this, we're spending 3 days in London, 2 days in Munich, 1 day in Salzburg, 2 days in Berchtesgaden, 3 days in Venice and then 3 days in Paris. We're taking the train mostly and then the Eurostar from Paris to London for our flight home. It's going to be the trip of a lifetime and I'm so glad I get to spend it with Craig!
Here are some pictures from hanging out in Grantham!
Having fun at the costume ball!

RA's Harlax10!!

Me and Leah AKA Corbe and Matt!

Best RA's EVER!!! =)

yay!

my old roomies! love them!

Me and Leah after her choir performance at the Meet a Family dinner.

LOVE this girl! Best friends for life!!

Our new room set-up! haha she loves me so much she just can't stay away! =)

Stay tuned for more updates this week when I should be studying for finals! =)
xx meliss
No comments:
Post a Comment