Monday, December 7, 2009

fall fun!


I can't believe I haven't posted until May! So much has happened since then! Some of our highlights include, celebrating with Keith and Hannah the birth of baby Graham!, fall trip to Edward's, Harry Potter Exhibit, living with 4 girls in volkman apartments at the JU we flew to LA hung out with some of our favorite people (Ryan Poling, Laura Avey, Matt and Andrea Vaudrey) drove to palm desert and watched my childhood friend and neighbor Paige Minor get married!

We had such a busy fall! Craig and I both worked 2 jobs and I also finished up my first semester of Junior year at Judson. Craig got hired at apple!!! and he absolutely LOVES it! I am leaving in January for the Spring semester in England. This blog will be mostly devoted to keeping people updated on my life while I'm away!

Here are some pictures that highlight fall!

Roomies Volkman 209
Meeting the sweet boy!
3 generations!
Momma Karner and her boys!
Love this one! First time Uncle Craig.
Harry Potter Exhibit! Sooo cool!

yummy Edward's goodness!
It was a beautiful fall day!
Downtown date!
beautiful palm desert!
Curlyfries!!

Love it!

We got to spend some time with my favorite family the Haeckers!
Paiger all grown up and getting married! She was a BEAUTIFUL bride!!!
Thank you Matt and Andrea for hosting us! It was a blast!

No comments: